A very interesting books that collects interesting idea and system implemented by successful CEOs from various company. The input is from interviews conducted and 25 CEOs have participated successfully. In this summary I’ll list down 3 input from 3 highly recognize CEO.
1) Jack Welch (GE)
· The introduction of Crotonville Complex that handles all training for General Electronics staff.
· Rewarding people is very important and Jack believe the best rewards is in terms of CASH.
2) Steve Ballmer (Apple)
· Get the best people
· Clear goal (short term and long term)
· People (that Apple hired) understand the goals
3) John Chambers (Cisco)
· Birthday breakfast (staff will have the chance to meet John in an open session)
· Customer is the center of the company culture.