Monday, October 12, 2009

HIGH TECH CAREERS FOR LOW TECH PEOPLE


A book on career guidance especially for non-technical graduates to join technical company. A very good read with eye opening information especially knowing that there are lots of job opportunity for people without technical background in a technical company. Jobs like proposal developer, marketing assistance, event organizer do not requires technical experience. Communications and creativity is the strength needed.

Also the books discuss about the importance of covering letter to attract attentions. The interesting fact about this books is that the writer works in Sun Micro system after graduating from Columbia U in FRENCH HISTORY !!!!!

2 comments:

Huslina said...

salam, this is my first visit here. Interesting! I used to be a bookworm myself & always carry a book WHEREVER I go. This goes on until I grew up. I just love reading & suka sgt pi bookstore just to flip thru reading the magazine (because I dont buy mags).

Bila da besar my mother has warned me (coz I'll be in my own world bila mula baca!) tapi encourage to read with the kiddies.

BTW Susah nak cari org yg hooked to physical books like u coz people has turned to virtual reading (internet). Kudos for the books arrangement, properly organized,nice! (org yg rumah sempit macam kami storage is such a big issue..)

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam nana ...

thanks ...baca physical bokks ni puas hati ...I've tried the virtual method tapi takde feel la ...but that's me la ...

TOTAL NUMBER OF BOOKS (AS OF JUNE 2009)

1400
Latest addition (90 fictions from Payless Warehouse)
(10 non fictions from Boosk Xcess @ Amcorp Mall)